GATX Tank Train Intermediate Car 3-Pack
GATX Intermediate TankTrain Cars First built in the 1970s, the TankTrain system provided a faster, more economical way to load and unload unit trains of tank cars. Strings of these cars were connected with hoses and valves. Rather than handling each car individually, a crew could load or unload the entire string from one end of the train. Like our other Standard O rolling stock, these tank cars feature prototypical detailing and feature many separately applied metal details, including flexible hoses between the cars. These new TankTrain cars are a perfect addition to the TankTrain set.
- SKU: 6-17983
- Dimensions: Length: Single car: 15 ½"3- Pack: 46 ½"
- Gauge: Standard O Scale
- price: 194.99
- year: 0
- rail line: TankTrain
- Minimum Radius: O-31
- Catalog Year: 2008
- Catalog Title: Lionel Signature Catalog 2008 Volume 1
- Road Number: None
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks with operating couplers
- Rotating bearing caps on trucks
- Unique road number on each tank car
- Flexible hoses between cars
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product