Lehigh Valley TMCC Alco C-420 Diesel #409
Lionel’s new generation of diesel locomotives offer the highest level of detail imaginable. The all-new Alco C-420 is no exception. At first glance, you will be amazed at the keen attention to even the smallest detail. From separately applied grab irons, lift rings and windshield wipers, to opening cab doors, engineer figure, painted steps and warning placards, you are bound to find something new every time you look at it.
Of course, beneath all of the exterior enhancements is a great running locomotive crafted with die-cast components, powered by two motors and complete with a fan-driven smoke unit. With the option of five prototypical paint schemes in Command or Traditional versions, there is a C-420 for everyone. You will discover that it is next to impossible to find this level of quality and value at such an affordable price!
- Fuel tank and pilots
- Engineer figure
Features common for both Command and Traditional versions:
- Dual percision can motors with flywheels, Durable die-cast trucks, fuel tank and pilots, Sturdy metal frame and handrails, Detailed molded body, Traction tires, Operating headlights, Fan driven smoke unit, Opening cab doors, Engineer figure.
Additional features on Command versions:
- Command control, RailSounds with TowerCom and CrewTalk, ElectroCouplers, Directional lighting.
Additional features on Traditional versions:
- Command and RailSounds upgradeable, SignalSounds with bell and horn, Magnetic Couplers.
- Smoke Unit
- TrainMaster Command Control
C-420 Diesel w/TMCC - 5/00 (Rev. 3.1)
- SKU: 6-18589
- Dimensions: Length: 15"
- Gauge: Standard O Scale
- price: 349.95
- year: 2000
- rail line: Lehigh Valley
- Minimum Radius: O-31
- Catalog Year: 2001
- Catalog Title: Classic Trains Vol. 1 2001
- Road Number: 409
- Molded Plastic Body
- Command Upgradeable
- Stamped Metal Frame
- Directional Lighting
- Smoke Unit
- Opening Doors
- Can / flywheel Motor
- Traction Tires
- Die-cast Metal Trucks
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product