Ever since Lionel stools appeared briefly several years ago, collectors have been clamoring for their return. Now they’re back!
This hand sewn stool is made out of the finest materials in the USA with union labor. The stool features the Lionel “Since 1900” logo imprinted on the underside of durable vinyl, so it will not fade with usage. The body of the stool is made from high quality steel and chrome plated, so it is sure to be with you and your layouts foryears to come
- SKU: 6-35529
- Dimensions: None
- Gauge: None
- price: 129.99
- year: 0
- rail line: None
- Minimum Radius: None
- Catalog Year: 2013
- Road Number: None
- Image printed in reverse on the underside on clear 12 gauge vinyl
- 19 gauge steel and chrome plated frame
- Hand sewn seat
- Industrial ring and five 2x4's on the inside for support
- Cement adhesive staples used to lock supports in
- Made in USA with Union Labor
- 1 ¼" foam used for comfort
- Ships unassembled
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product