Lionel FasTrack Modular Railroad 45 Degree Reversible Corner Kit
Lionel FasTrack Modular Railroad
Includes components to quickly assemble a Lionel Modular Railroad curve section and have it ready to join with friends and other hobbyists to create a giant FasTrack Modular Railroad layout. Component are precisely sized to incorporate two mainline tracks (O72 and O84 curves) and optimized for LEGACY Control System.
Each corner kit is a 45° turn; two kits are combined to make a full 90° turn. The Reversible Corner Kit can be added to a modular layout as either an outside or inside turn just by reversing the Rotolock and wire harness. There is very limited area for scenic detail.
To learn more and / or purchase a FasTrack Modular kit please go to Lionel Collectors Club of America (LCCA) on line store.
A step-by-step-assembly video is on the Lionel blog. Or download the Lionel FasTrack Modular Railroad Specification Manual which includes all the pieces and measurements you need to build a module from scratch.
- SKU: 6-37153
- Dimensions: None
- Gauge: None
- price: 224.99
- year: 2012
- rail line: None
- Minimum Radius: O72 & O84
- Catalog Year: 2013
- Catalog Title: Lionel 2013 Signature Edition
- Road Number: None
- Kit Includes
- 6 Side framing pieces 3"x¾" cut to length with rabbeted edges
- 2 11½"x2½"x¾" birch plywood for end framing with notches cut for Rotolocks
- 1 Rotolock (male and female halves) and Rotolock wrench
- 4 steel leg brackets
- 4 leveling mounts for legs and threaded inserts
- 1 Eight position terminal strip
- 1 Eight wire wiring harness, cable ties and clamps
- 2 FasTrack 5" straight pieces
- 8 wood biscuit joiners
- All the necessary wood screws, finish nails, bolts, washers and nuts
- 1 Full size paper template for plywood top
- Not included:
- 4 2"x2"x31" legs
- Plywood top
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product