Lionel Lines Scale N5b Caboose #1402
Similar to the original N5, the N5b was built new with heavier collision posts on the end platforms. Many of the original N5s were later rebuilt with this feature. Many of these cars outlasted the PRR to serve Penn Central, Conrail, Amtrak and several short lines. N5b were also owned by the Long Island, New Haven and others.
- SKU: 6-81810
- Dimensions: Length: Approx. 8 1/2"
- Gauge: O Gauge
- price: 94.99
- year: 2014
- rail line: Lionel Lines
- Minimum Radius: O31
- Scale: Scale
- Catalog Year: 2014
- Road Number: 1402
- 1:48 Scale
- Accurately reproduced side frames specific to the prototype
- Constant voltage smoke unit with ON/ OFF switch
- Frame includes pads for Kadee® coupler mounting, for easy conversion to scale couplers
- Die-cast metal trucks with operating couplers
- Durable plastic body with metal frame and handrails
- Interior LED lighting with ON/OFF switch
- Brakeman figure in cupola
- Era and road number specific details
- Working marker lamps or flashing light per prototype
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product