Missouri Pacific UP Heritage LEGACY SD70ACe #1982
Union Pacific SD70ACe Diesel Locomotives The Union Pacific has unveiled a series of locomotives that serve to honor and pay tribute to the people and railroads that have made them the leader they are today. Each locomotive features a unique paint scheme, incorporating elements of the six major railroads that have merged with the Union Pacific. In cooperation with the Union Pacific, Lionel commemorates this important program by offering the Union Pacific Heritage Series Collection. This series features six SD70ACe U.P. Heritage locomotives, each one painted in a modern paint scheme representative of its famous fallen flag railroad: • Missouri Pacific • Western Pacific • KATY • Denver & Rio Grande Western • Chicago & North Western • Southern Pacific To further commemorate the relationship between the two legendary companies, each will be packaged with a certificate of authenticity signed by Union Pacific Chairman and CEO and Lionel President and CEO Jerry Calabrese, and a stamped metal EMD builder's plate with an accurate serial number and built date. In addition, these locomotives will come equipped with Lionel LEGACY Control System.
- LEGACY Control System
- Smoke Unit
- Odyssey System II
SD-70 ACe Diesel Locomotive - 3/08
- SKU: 6-28261
- Dimensions: Length: Approx. 17 1/2"
- Gauge: Standard O Scale
- price: 449.99
- year: 2007
- rail line: Missouri Pacific
- Minimum Radius: O-36
- Catalog Year: 2007
- Catalog Title: Lionel 2007 Train Catalog Volume 2
- Road Number: 1982
- Lionel LEGACY Control System equipped—able to run in Command Control Mode or in Conventional Transformer Control Mode
- RailSounds 5.0 sound system with new intelligible CrewTalk dialog, more TowerCom announcements and eight diesel RPM levels
- LEGACY Speed Control with ON/OFF switch
- Directional lighting including LED headlights
- Operating marker lights
- Front and rear ElectroCouplers
- Dual powerful maintenance-free motors with momentum flywheels
- Traction tires
- Fan-driven smoke unit
- Die-cast metal trucks, pilots and fuel tank
- Metal frame
- Separately applied metal details
- Illuminated number boards
- Illuminated cab interior
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product