MTA Metro-North Railroad M-7 Commuter Car Set (LOCO #4135)
MTA Metro-North Railroad 25th Anniversary M-7 Commuter Train SetFor 25 years, MTA Metro-North Railroad has provided reliable commuter service between New York City and northern suburbs in New York and Connecticut. MTA Metro-North Railroad is proud of its recognized tradition of excellence in service and exceptional on-time performance delivered by extraordinarily dedicated personnel. Lionel celebrates this special anniversary with a brand new ready-to-run train set featuring the railroad’s newest commuter car fleet – sleek M-7 electric, multiple-unit rail cars. Decorated in handsome blue and grey, this Lionel set represents the first time these modern commuter cars have been modeled in O Gauge. These trains are seen everyday operating to and from Metro-North’s flagship, Grand Central Terminal, as well as suburban stations in its electrified zone.Each of the four rail cars in the set feature unique elements, such as opening side doors and interior illumination. A realistic horn and headlights are also included on the powered M-7 car. In addition to the transformer and a generous amount of track, this affordable set also includes railroad and passenger figures and an assortment of railroad signs that can be customized with special station name decals to re-create your favorite Metro-North station.An M-7 add-on 2-pack, station, platform, and other accessories are also available separately.
CW-80 Operation Instructional Video
Ready-To-Run Set Basics
Ready-To-Run Set Troubleshooting Tips
- SKU: 6-30085
- Dimensions: 40" x 60"
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- price: 279.99
- year: 2007
- rail line: MTA Metro-North
- Minimum Radius: O36
- Catalog Year: 2008
- Catalog Title: Lionel 2008 Train Catalog Volume 2
- Road Number: None
- SET INCLUDES:
- M-7 powered car, three M-7 non-powered cars, three straight FasTrack track sections, eight curved FasTrack track sections, a FasTrack terminal track section, 12 signs, six figures, signage customization kit, PowerMax transformer
- Transformer controlled forward, neutral,and reverse operation
- Powerful maintenance-free motor on powered car
- Operating headlights and electronic horn on powered car
- Interior illumination
- Manually opening doors
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product