Neil Young Signature Line Pennsylvania 'Trail Blazer' Add-On 15" Aluminum Passenger Car 2-Pack
NEIL YOUNG SIGNATURE LINE THE TEXAS SPECIAL F3 PASSENGER SET ADD-ON PASSENGER CAR 2-PACK
Postwar inspired with 21st Century Technology
Signature Line F3 returns with features typically reserved for our highest end scale engines. Underneath the original diesel body this Signature engine comes loaded with the full LEGACY Control System and includes LEGACY RailSounds, ElectroCoupler, and Odyssey II Speed Control. Enjoy the realism of smoke, lights, sounds, and couplers — and the power of two modern can motors — all controllable from your LEGACY CAB-1L or CAB-2 remote controller. New, realistic details have been added to the F3 body as well—authentic lift hooks and boiler stack details equip the roofs on both the F3 A and B units.
Signature Line 15" Extruded Aluminum Passenger Cars make their return to the Lionel line with new realistic interiors, hand-painted passenger figures, separately-applied metal details, and interior lighting.
The Texas Special –"Glamour Train of the Southwest"—became an American icon in the 1950's not only on the real railroad but also in the hearts of Lionel fans. Emblazened the Lionel body of the classic F3 diesel, the dashing red and silver of KATY and Frisco upheld the F3 engine as Lionel's signature Postwar diesel.
You can also add a powered and non-powered F3 B-unit.
- SKU: 6-25760
- Dimensions: Length 15" each
- Gauge: O Gauge
- price: 399.99
- year: 2013
- rail line: Pennsylvania
- Minimum Radius: O31
- Scale: Scale
- Catalog Year: 2013
- Road Number: None
- Set Includes:
- Passenger Cars Feature
- <b>StationSounds</b> with realistic sounds that include -Dining reservation calls and arrival/departure announcements-Sequence Control sounds follow the beginning to end activities of a full trip based on your train's operation and movement.
- 15" aluminum style cars
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks
- Operating couplers with hidden uncoupling tab
- Separately-applied metal details including rooftop vents and grab handles
- Removable roofs
- Operating end vestibules with opening doors and working diaphragms
- Metal frame
- Extruded aluminum body
- Realistic detailed interiors
- Interior lighting with On/Off switch
- Hand-painted passenger figures
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product