New York Central Freight Set RailSounds Version (4-6-4 Steam Loco #5412)
If you are looking for the ultimate in quality, durability and a great price for a ready-to-run train set, you need look no further than Lionel’s premium New York Central Freight Set. Leading the set is a new, highly detailed die-cast steam locomotive that is fully upgradeable to TrainMaster® Command Control. It is coupled with a durable die-cast tender, and boasts an impressive puffing smoke unit and red firebox glow. Three pieces of high quality Lionel rolling stock, all with die-cast trucks, are punctuated with a classic lighted bay window caboose. Running on standard O-31 track and powered by the all-new 80BW 80 watt transformer, this set has unparalleled power and is the ultimate way to begin years and years of railroad excitement.
- Die-cast locomotive and tender
- Single dome tank car
- Flatcar with trailer
- Bay window caboose
- 8 pieces of straight and 8 pieces of curved O-31 track
- 80BW 80 watt transformer/controller
- Command upgradeable die-cast 4-6-4 locomotive and tender
- Back-up light on tender
- Red firebox
- SignalSounds version upgradeable to full RailSounds
- Command upgradeable die-cast 4-6-4 locomotive and tender, SignalSounds with bell and whistle or digital RailSounds with bell and whistle, synchronized chuffing, crew announcements, brake squeal and steam sounds, Puffing smoke unit, Die-cast trucks, Operating headlight, Back-up light on tender, Red firebox glow.
- SignalSounds version upgradeable to full RailSounds.
- Rolling stock features include: Die-cast trucks and operating couplers, Detailed molded bodies and frames, Interior illumination (caboose), Painted bodies.
- Smoke Unit
4-6-4 Hudson & 4-6-4 Pacific Steam Locomotive - 2/01
Lubrication & Maintenance of R-T-R Locomotive
- SKU: 6-21988
- Dimensions: Set Length: 64"
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- price: 449.95
- year: 2000
- rail line: New York Central
- Minimum Radius: O-31
- Catalog Year: 2000
- Catalog Title: Classic Trains Vol. 2 2000
- Road Number: None
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product