New York Central LEGACY Scale RF-16 Sharknose Powered B-Unit Diesel #3706
Styled after Pennsylvania's T-1 turbine steam locomotive, Baldwin produced over 150 RF-16 locomotives for just a few years in the early 1950s. These 1600-horsepower cab-units were known for excellent performance, with many serving into the 1960s.
- LEGACY Control System
- Smoke Unit
- Odyssey System II
- SKU: 6-38571
- Dimensions: Length: 13"
- Gauge: O Gauge
- price: 399.99
- year: 2012
- rail line: New York Central
- Minimum Radius: O36
- Scale: Scale
- Power: Electric
- Catalog Year: 2013
- Road Number: 3706
- Engine: Diesel
- <b>LEGACY Control System</b> equipped – able to run in LEGACY Control mode, in TrainMaster Command Control mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- <b>Odyssey II Speed Control</b> with On/Off switch
- Fan-driven smoke unit
- Adjustable smoke output in LEGACY Control or TMCC mode
- Dual powerful maintenance-free motors with momentum flywheels
- Refined Conventional Transformer Control Mode with lower starting speeds
- <b>ElectroCoupler</b> on one end
- Traction tires
- Directional back up light
- Die-cast metal trucks and fuel tank
- Stamped metal frame
- Separately applied metal details
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product