New York Central Scale PS-4 Flatcar with Piggybacks #506266
As early as the 1940’s “Piggyback”-style trailers were hauled by the railroads on the decks of flatcars. After their journey on the rails, these same trailers were then pulled by semi-tractor trucks to reach their final destinations.
Now you can have the complete intermodal cycle with flatcars, trailers, and tractor trucks available in a variety of road names.
- SKU: 6-81896
- Dimensions: Length: 14 3/4"
- Gauge: O Gauge
- price: 99.99
- year: 2014
- rail line: New York Central
- Minimum Radius: O36
- Scale: Scale
- Catalog Year: 2014
- Road Number: 506266
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks with operating couplers and hidden uncoupling tabs
- Real wood flatcar deck
- Die-cast metal flatcar body
- Transport bridge plates on flatcar ends raise and lower
- Separately applied metal underframe details
- Two removable trailers with opening doors
- Opening end doors on trailers, with adjustable landing gear, flexible mud flaps, spare tire
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product