Norfolk Southern Non-Powered Scale SD80MAC Diesel #7209
Originally delivered to Conrail in the mid-90s, all thirty 5000-horsepower SD80MACs were later divided between the Norfolk Southern and CSX railroads. In addition to these prototypical railroads, in 2012 Lionel also offers the rare SD80MAC “cadillacs” in three never-before-seen paint schemes.
For each roadname, two LEGACY powered units and one non-powered unit are available.
- SKU: 6-38586
- Dimensions: Length: 19 ½”
- Gauge: Standard O Scale
- price: 259.99
- year: 2012
- rail line: Norfolk Southern
- Minimum Radius: O-36
- Catalog Year: 2012
- Catalog Title: Lionel 2012 Volume 2
- Road Number: 7209
- Metal frame
- Die-cast metal trucks, pilot, and couplers
- Front and rear magnetic couplers
- Select separately applied details
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product