Norfolk & Western NS Heritage PS-2CD 4427 Hopper #27445
Norfolk Southern Heritage: Lionel continues its tribute to the rich heritage of modern railroads with an all-new series honoring the Norfolk Southern Railway. Operating currently in 22 eastern states, Norfolk Southern was originally created from a 1982 merger of major railways. In 1998, the railway also acquired a large portion of Conrail, which included the former Pennsylvania Railroad network including the famous Horseshoe Curve.
The Heritage line is beautifully and uniquely decorated to pay special tribute to the Norfolk Southern Railway and the fallen flag railroads it was built from.
Four important railroads that were ultimately absorbed into modern day Norfolk Southern are being honored in the 2010 catalog, including Southern, Virginian, Norfolk & Western, and Conrail.
- SKU: 6-27445
- Dimensions: Length: 13 ¾”
- Gauge: Standard O Scale
- price: 79.99
- year: 0
- rail line: Norfolk & Western
- Minimum Radius: O-31
- Catalog Year: 2010
- Catalog Title: Lionel Signature Edition Volume One 2010
- Road Number: 27445
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers
- Hidden uncoupling tabs and rotating bearing caps on trucks
- Die-cast metal end platforms and etched metal roofwalks
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product