Northern Pacific Scale Trackmobile
Since 1950, more than 10,000 Trackmobiles have been put into service around the world.
These innovative and agile 4850TM Trackmobile® vehicles can run on rails as well as the road due mainly to an ingenious hydraulic coupler design that allows weight from coupled rail cars to be transferred to the vehicle. This weight transfer increases the traction of the light Trackmobile and makes it perfect for light switcher duty on the railroads. Lionel now offers a 1:48th scale 4850TM Trackmobile with Command Control and two Electro-Couplers. Made from all-new tooling.
- TrainMaster Command Control
Trackmobile w/ Command Control - 2/11
Trackmobile Instructional Video
- SKU: 6-38807
- Dimensions: Length: Approx. 6”
- Gauge: Standard O Scale
- price: 299.99
- year: 2012
- rail line: Northern Pacific
- Minimum Radius: O-27
- Catalog Year: 2013
- Catalog Title: Lionel 2013 Signature Edition
- Road Number: None
- <b>Command Control</b> equipped – able to run in Command Control Mode or in Conventional Transformer Control Mode
- Powerful maintenance-free motor
- Die-cast metal body and frame
- Front and rear <b>ElectroCouplers</b>
- Interior lighting
- Directional headlights and rear lights
- Realistic interior cab details
- Driver figure
- Cab window 'glass'
- 1:48 Scale
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product