Operating Plutonium Car 2-Pack
Large stockpiles of plutonium waste extracted from dismantled nuclear weapons must be moved immediately!
The radioactive waste containers will be stored safely in the Yucca Mountain Repository in Nevada. Use the LionelPlutonium Waste Car to transport your nuclear waste to the Repository tunnel. Equipped with a magnet on the end of the hook, unload the plutonium waste containers with the boom car. A worker in a hazmat suit is overlooking the activities to make sure the materials are handled safely.
- SKU: 6-37002
- Dimensions: Length: 11” each
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- price: 139.99
- year: 0
- rail line: None
- Minimum Radius: O-27
- Catalog Year: 2011
- Catalog Title: Lionel 2011 Signature Edition
- Road Number: None
- 2-Pack Includes
- 6-37016 Radioactive Plutonium Flatcar
- 6-37017 Plutonium Boom Car
- Die-cast metal trucks and operating couplers
- Manually operating boom on boom car
- Magnet on end of boom hook can pick up flatcar
- Magnetized removable figure in safety hazard suit on boom car deck
- Flatcar includes two removable containers that can
- be picked up by boom car magnet
- Blinking "plutonium" lights in flatcar containers
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product