Operating Sawmill with Sound
A Classic Lionel Accessory with Command Control!
See the logs enter into the sawmill by conveyor belt and watch in amazement as fresh wood planks come out of the other side. Safety strobe lights on both sides warn workers to be careful around the action. Together with your favorite Lionel log dump cars and log loader, the Sawmill can complete a classic logging railroad empire.
Realistic cutting sounds when logs enter sawmill
- TrainMaster Command Control
- SKU: 6-82023
- Dimensions: 16"L x 6"W x 6"H
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- price: 239.99
- year: 2014
- rail line: Lionel Lines
- Minimum Radius: None
- Scale: Traditional
- Catalog Year: 2016
- Road Number: None
- CAB Command Controllable features include:-Operation of spinning blade-Operation of strobe lights-Sawmill sounds control
- CAB-2, CAB-1L, or CAB-1 remote controller is required for command control operation
- Requires an operating uncoupling track (sold separately)
- Powerful maintenance-free motor
- Includes wooden logs and boards
- Compatible with all Lionel log dump cars (sold separately)
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product