Pennsylvania Early Era Inspection Vehicle
EARLY ERA INSPECTION VEHICLEThese die-cast metal, scale rail inspection cars are equipped with working headlights and are sure to add some fun to your train operating. Reminiscent of early classics intended for use in railroad maintenance they add an additional touch of prototypical realism.
Designed to operate on curves as tight as 0-27, they are visually accurate all the way to the locomotive looking cowcatcher on the front.
- TrainMaster Command Control
Early Era Inspection Vehicle - 2/11
Early Era Inspection Vehicle Instructional Video
- SKU: 6-28453
- Dimensions: Approx. Length: 5½”
- Gauge: Standard O Scale
- price: 129.99
- year: 0
- rail line: Pennsylvania
- Minimum Radius: O-27
- Catalog Year: 2010
- Catalog Title: Lionel Signature Edition Volume One 2010
- Road Number: None
- <b>Command Control</b> equipped – able to run in Command Control Mode or in Conventional Transformer Control Mode
- Forward and reverse operation
- Powerful maintenance-free motor
- Standard O scale model operates on O-27 curves
- Detailed die-cast metal body and frame
- Operating headlights
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product