Pennsylvania Flyer Set (4-4-2 Steam Loco #1400)
Take a ride on the Pennsylvania Railroad with the all-new Pennsylvania Flyer set. Pulling out of the freight station is a powerful die-cast steam locomotive with lights and real life smoke. You can haul whatever you would like in the nicely decorated boxcar, or on the sturdy flatcar.
- Die-cast steam locomotive with precision can motor, transformer controlled forward, neutral and reverse, operating headlight and puffing smoke unit.
- Detailed molded tender body with stamped metal frame.
- Rolling stock features sturdy metal wheels and axles, Detailed molded bodies, trucks, frames, brake wheels and operating couplers, Opening doors on boxcar.
- Smoke Unit
Pennsylvania Flyer 0-27 Train Set - 6/01
Lubrication & Maintenance of R-T-R Locomotive
- SKU: 6-21971
- Dimensions: None
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- price: 149.95
- year: 2000
- rail line: Pennsylvania
- Minimum Radius: O-27
- Catalog Year: 2000
- Catalog Title: Classic Trains Vol. 2 2000
- Road Number: None
- Die-cast Body
- Molded Plastic Body
- 40 watt/3 amp transformer/controller
- Stamped Metal Frame
- Smoke Unit
- 8 Pieces of Straight and 8 Pieces of Curved O-27
- Forward, neutral and reverse
- Precision Can Motor
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product