Pennsylvania Power & Light 0-6-0 Docksider #2011
Supplying electrical power to the state and nation since the early 1920s, this utility company owned many of its own railroad cars and locomotives to transfer raw materials. Many of the cars featured memorable decoration, including Reddy Kilowatt, the famous “lighting bolt” cartoon figure that promoted electricity usage for over 60 years.
Add to your collection of Pennsylvania Power & Light cars with this assortment of rolling stock, including a rugged steam locomotive to pull your growing consist.
- Smoke Unit
- SKU: 6-38684
- Dimensions: None
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- price: 109.99
- year: 0
- rail line: Pennsylvania Power & Light
- Minimum Radius: O-27
- Catalog Year: 2010
- Catalog Title: Lionel 2010 Ready-to-Run Catalog
- Road Number: 2011
- Transformer controlled forward, neutral, and reverse operation
- Electronic steam whistle
- Directional lighting with operating headlight and back-up light
- Interior illumination
- Puffing smoke unit
- Front and rear operating couplers
- Powerful maintenance-free motor
- Traction tires
- Die-cast metal locomotive body and frame
- Engineer and fireman figures
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product