Pennsylvania Scale N5b Caboose #477814
N5b Caboose - The Most Common Steel Cabin Car on the Pennsylvania
Similar to the original N5, the N5b was built new with heavier collision posts on the end platforms. Many of the original N5s were later rebuilt with this feature. Many of these cars outlasted the PRR to serve Penn Central, Conrail, Amtrak and several short lines. N5b were also owned by the Long Island, New Haven and others.
- SKU: 6-81806
- Dimensions: Length: Approx. 8 1/2"
- Gauge: O Gauge
- price: 94.99
- year: 2014
- rail line: Pennsylvania
- Minimum Radius: O31
- Scale: Scale
- Catalog Year: 2014
- Road Number: 477814
- All-new tooling
- 1:48 Scale
- Die-cast metal trucks with operating couplers
- Frame includes pads for Kadee® coupler mounting, for easy conversion to scale couplers
- Accurately reproduced side frames, specific to the prototype
- Era-specific details
- Durable plastic body with metal frame and handrails
- Constant voltage smoke unit with ON/ OFF switch
- Brakeman figure in cupola
- Interior LED lighting with ON/OFF switch
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product