Pilot LEGACY Scale AC-12 Cab Forward 4-8-8-2 Steam Locomotive
The ever-innovative Southern Pacific turned some of their steam locomotives around to keep the crew out of the smoke through the many Sierra Mountain tunnels. The AC-12 class was the most modern of these "Cab Forwards."
Pilot engines are fully operable and finished with no decoration applied.
It's a unique way to appreciate the fine form of your favorite engine| examine it's many separately-applied realistic details| and to elevate your locomotive to true collector's status. A special clear coating is applied to the metal on these undecorated engines to protect them for years to come.
- LEGACY Control System
- Smoke Unit
- Wireless Tether
- Odyssey System II
- LEGACY RailSounds
- SKU: 6-11469
- Dimensions: Length: 32 1/2"
- Gauge: O Gauge
- price: 1699.99
- year: 2014
- rail line: Undercorated
- Minimum Radius: O72
- Scale: Scale
- Power: Electric
- Catalog Year: 2014
- Road Number: None
- Engine: Steam
- <b>Legacy Control System</b> equipped – able to run in LEGACY Control mode, in TrainMaster Command Control mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- <b>Odyssey II Speed Control</b> with On/Off switch
- <b>LEGACY RailSounds</b> sound system featuring:- CrewTalk dialog and TowerCom announcements, each with different scenarios depending on whether the locomotive is in motion or stopped- Six official railroad speeds with CrewTalk dialog- DynaChuff synchronized with 32 levels of intensity as the locomotive gains speed- LEGACY "Real-Time Quilling Horn" control with instant response for realistic signature "quilling" and correctly timed warning signals- Single hit or continuous mechanical bell sounds- Sequence Control plays the sound effects of an entire trip, including warning sounds and announcements, based on the movement and speed of the locomotive- Current speed and fuel dialog, refueling sound effects
- <b>Whistle Steam</b> smoke effect
- IR Sensor equipped
- Powerful maintenance-free motor with momentum flywheel
- <b>Wireless Tether</b> connection between locomotive and tender
- <b>ElectroCoupler</b> on rear of tender
- Directional lighting including operating headlight and back-up light on rear of tender
- Marker lights on tender
- Illuminated classification lights on the front of locomotive
- Lighted number boards
- Traction tires
- Interior illumination in cab
- Die-cast metal locomotive body, pilot, and trucks
- Die-cast metal tender body and trucks
- High level of separately applied metal details
- Separately applied builder's plates
- Die-cast metal locomotive body, frame, and trucks
- Fan-driven smoke unit
- Adjustable smoke output
- Authentically detailed cab interior
- "Glass" in cab windows
- Engineer and fireman figures
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product