Rio Grande LionMaster LEGACY 4-6-6-4 Challenger #3805
Bringing realism to train enthusiasts like only Lionel can do, the LionMaster Challenger is offered for the first time ever with the LEGACY Control System and LEGACY RailSounds. Beautifully detailed and decorated in the Denver & Rio Grande Western livery, this fully-featured locomotive gives you the opportunity run a classic steam giant on your 0-31 and wider radius track. Close your eyes and blast that RailSounds whistle—it’s easy to imagine that the real Grande Challenger is under your control!
For additional railroading realism and excitement we suggest pairing your Challenger with new D&RGW-decorated freight cars. A 40’ flatcar with real wood-deck and an all-new pipe load, and a steam-era double-sheathed boxcar. Whatever you choose to run with this outstanding locomotive, realism has never looked so good on O-31!
- LEGACY Control System
- Smoke Unit
- Wireless Tether
- Odyssey System II
- LEGACY RailSounds
Lionmaster Challenger (LEGACY) 12/11
- SKU: 6-11152
- Dimensions: Length: 29"
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- price: 899.99
- year: 2009
- rail line: Denver & Rio Grande Western
- Minimum Radius: O-31
- Catalog Year: 2009
- Catalog Title: Lionel Signature Catalog 2009
- Road Number: 3805
- <b>LEGACY Control System</b> equipped–able to run in LEGACY Control mode, in TrainMaster CommandControl mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- <b>Odyssey II Control</b> with ON/OFF switch
- <b>LEGACY RailSounds</b> sound system featuring:-CrewTalk dialog and TowerCom announcements, each with different scenarios depending on whether the locomotive is in motion or stopped-Five official railroad speeds with CrewTalk dialog-DynaChuff synchronized chuffing that shifts through 15 levels of intensity as the locomotive gains speed-LEGACY "Real-Time Quilling Whistle" control with instant response for realistic signature "quilling" and correctly timed warning signals-Single hit or continuous bell sounds-Realistic operator-controlled effects, including the water injector-Independently adjustable volume control use the Remote Controller to lower the level of background effects such as chuffing while keeping operator controlled effects such as whistle at full volume
- <b>Wireless Tether</b> connection between locomotive and tender
- Directional lighting including operating headlight, classification lights, and operating back-up light on tender
- <b>ElectroCoupler</b> on rear of tender
- Dual powerful maintenance-free motors with momentum flywheels
- Four traction tires
- Puffing, fan-driven smoke unit
- Die-cast metal locomotive body, pilot, and trucks
- Die-cast metal tender body and trucks
- Separately applied metal details
- Accurate, separately-applied builder's plates
- Authentically detailed cab interior
- Flickering firebox in cab
- Glass in cab windows
- Engineer and fireman figures
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product