Santa Fe Auto Rack 2-Pack
Newly Tooled 89' Auto Rack Car
Modern fully enclosed autoracks protect their valuable loads on their first trip after the assembly line. The cars from many railroad companies are regularly mixed together for colorful consists.
Like real auto carriers, the end doors on the carriers open to reveal a bi-level rack divider in the interior. You can even load these Auto Rack Cars with autos sold separately by Lionel.
- SKU: 6-29333
- Dimensions: Length Approx. 24" each
- Gauge: O Gauge
- price: 219.99
- year: 2013
- rail line: Santa Fe
- Minimum Radius: O-42 / O-54 Recommended
- Scale: Scale
- Catalog Year: 2013
- Road Number: None
- Accurate 1:48 scale design
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers
- Opening doors at both ends
- Bi-level rack in interior
- Die-cast operating "kinematic" couplers for close coupling on straightaways and auto adjusting couplers for operation on curves
- Unique road number on each car
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product