Santa Fe Freight G-Gauge Set
The expanding battery-operated G Gauge line by Lionel is now traveling coast to coast.
Introducing the Santa Fe Freight...all the same great features as the Pennsylvania Flyer freight set now decorated in classic Santa Fe livery.
This set features a realistic steam locomotive that can be run on rechargeable batteries and a colorful assortment of cars. Operate this ready to run train using a 9.6 volt rechargeable battery (not included) or use six conventional C batteries (which are included). This set also comes with an easy to operate RC remote controller (with two AA batteries included).
Santa Fe G gauge train set
G - Gauge Track Tips
- SKU: 7-11193
- Dimensions: Track: 55” x 72” oval of G Gauge track
- Gauge: Large Scale/G Gauge
- price: 139.99
- year: 2009
- rail line: Santa Fe
- Minimum Radius: None
- Catalog Year: 2010
- Catalog Title: Lionel 2010 Ready-to-Run Catalog
- Road Number: None
- Set Includes:
- G Gauge steam locomotive and tender
- One gondola with crate load
- One cupola caboose
- 12 curved and 4 straight track pieces
- RC remote controller
- 6 C batteries
- 2 AA batteries
- Locomotive Features:
- Highly detailed G-Gauge steam locomotive
- Authentic train sounds, including bell and whistle
- Working headlight
- Freight Car Features:
- Fixed knuckle couplers
- 55" x 72" oval of G Gauge track (12 curved and 4 straight)
- Remote Control Features:
- Designed for easy use
- Comes equipped with two AA batteries
- Clearly marked buttons allow train to go forward and backwards, sound the whistle, and ring the bell
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product