Santa Fe Warbonnet LEGACY AC6000 #9876
The Most Famous Locomotive Paint Scheme of All
The Santa Fe Warbonnet is resplendent in silver and red. Reminiscent of a Native American headdress, this dramatic red bonnet paint scheme was conceived in the 1930s for the railroads premier passenger fleet. Long-lasting, the red and silver scheme could also be found into the 1980s on Santa Fe freight diesels.
But the Burlington Northern merger that came in 1998 put an end to the Santa Fe’s reign and an end to the Warbonnet on Santa Fe diesels.
What if Santa Fe was still intact today and possessed a new modern fleet of diesel locomotives? This question is answered with the new Santa Fe AC6000 diesel, one of the most powerful brutes on the rails today. This modern 6000 horsepower diesel measures 76 feet from coupler to coupler in real life, and comes equipped with state of the art technology that controls emission levels and fuel consumption. Never before seen, this modern warhorse is decorated in special Warbonnet paint scheme of Santa Fe and comes fully equipped with the LEGACY Controls System, LEGACY RailSounds, and Odyssey II Speed Control.
- LEGACY Control System
- Smoke Unit
- Odyssey System II
- LEGACY RailSounds
- SKU: 6-28339
- Dimensions: Length: 19 1/2"
- Gauge: O Gauge
- price: 549.99
- year: 2010
- rail line: Santa Fe
- Minimum Radius: O42
- Scale: Scale
- Catalog Year: 2010
- Catalog Title: Lionel Signature Edition Volume One 2010
- Road Number: 9876
- <b>LEGACY Control System</b> equipped – able to run in LEGACY Control mode, in TrainMaster Command Control mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- <b>Odyssey II Speed Control</b> with On/Off switch
- <b>LEGACY RailSounds</b> system featuring:-CrewTalk dialog and TowerCom announcements, each with different scenarios depending on whether the locomotive is in motion or stopped-Six official railroad speeds with CrewTalk dialog-Eight diesel RPM levels-LEGACY "Real-Time Quilling Horn" control with instant quilling and correctly timed warning signals-Single hit or continuous mechanical bell sounds
- Front and rear <b>ElectroCouplers</b>
- Dual powerful maintenance-free motors with
- momentum flywheels
- Refined Conventional Transformer Control Mode with lower starting speeds
- Traction tires
- Fan-driven smoke unit
- Adjustable smoke output
- Directional lighting including LED headlights
- Illuminated number boards
- Illuminated cab interior
- Oscillating ditch lights
- Ground lights
- Die-cast metal trucks, pilot, and fuel tank
- Die-cast metal frame
- Separately applied metal details
- High gloss pearlescent paint
- Engineer and fireman figures
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product