TEXAS & PACIFIC 2-8-2 MIKADO JR #810 W/ TMCC
First used on the Nippon Railway in Japan in 1897, the 2-8-2 class steam locomotive was nicknamed “Mikado”, meaning “emperor” in Japanese. Gaining popularity in the United States before WWI, numerous 2-8-2 locos thundered across American high iron. For 2008, Lionel offers two Mikados that feature the RailSounds sound system. The Texas & Pacific Mikado is TMCC equipped, and the Alaska Railroad Mikado operates with any standard transformer.
- Smoke Unit
- TrainMaster Command Control
- SKU: 6-38644
- Dimensions: Length: 19"
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- price: 399.99
- year: 0
- rail line: Texas & Pacific
- Minimum Radius: O-27
- Catalog Year: 2009
- Catalog Title: Lionel Signature Catalog 2009
- Road Number: 810
- <b>TrainMaster Command Control</b> equipped—able to run in Command Control Mode or in Conventional Control Mode
- <b>RailSounds</b> sound system with CrewTalk communication, TowerCom announcements, and DynaChuff synchronized chuffing
- Operating headlight
- <b>ElectroCoupler</b> on rear of tender
- Powerful maintenance-free motor with momentum flywheel
- Traction tires
- Puffing smoke unit
- Die-cast metal locomotive body, frame and trucks
- Die-cast metal tender body and trucks with a metal frame
- Engineer and fireman figures
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product