The Polar Express® 10th Anniversary Scale Gold-Edition Berkshire Locomotive #1225
Not since Lionel's 100th Anniversary have we given such special treatment to an engine!
This gold-edition Standard O Scale Berkshire is the royal centrepieces of our 10th Anniversary Polar Express line. Limited to a run of only 200 pieces, this locomotive is decorated in brilliant gold finish and lettered with Polar Express blue lettering. It will also feature a more dramatic pilot in front as seen in the movie.
There is only one chance in a lifetime to pick up this Anniversary Polar Express Scale Berkshire, so don't miss your opportunity to own and operate one of the most exciting pieces ever in the Lionel Christmas line!
- LEGACY RailSounds
- Wireless Tether
- LEGACY Control System
- Odyssey System II
- Smoke Unit
- SKU: 6-11450
- Dimensions: Length: 26"
- Gauge: O Gauge
- price: 1499.99
- year: 2014
- rail line: None
- Minimum Radius: O-42 / O-54 Recommended
- Scale: Scale
- Catalog Year: 2014
- Road Number: 1225
- 1:48 Scale
- <b>LEGACY Control System</b> equipped – able to run in LEGACY Control mode, in TrainMaster Command Control mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- <b>Odyssey II Speed Control</b> with On/Off switch
- <b>LEGACY RailSounds</b> sound system featuring:- CrewTalk dialog and TowerCom announcements, each with different scenarios depending on whether the locomotive is in motion or stopped- Six official railroad speeds with CrewTalk dialog- DynaChuff synchronized with 32 levels of intensity as the locomotive gains speed- LEGACY "Real-Time Quilling Horn" control with instant response for realistic signature "quilling" and correctly timed warning signals- Single hit or continuous mechanical bell sounds- Sequence Control plays the sound effects of an entire trip, including warning sounds and announcements, based on the movement and speed of the locomotive- Current speed and fuel dialog, refueling sound effects
- <b>Whistle Steam</b> smoke effect
- IR Transmitter works with LCS SensorTrack™
- Powerful maintenance-free motor with momentum flywheel
- <b>Wireless Tether</b> connection between locomotive and tender
- <b>ElectroCoupler</b> on rear of tender
- Directional lighting including operating headlight and back-up light on rear of tender
- Illuminated classification lights on the front of locomotive
- Lighted number boards
- Traction tires
- Interior illumination in cab
- Die-cast metal locomotive body, pilot, and trucks
- Die-cast metal tender body and trucks
- High level of separately applied metal details
- Separately applied builder's plates
- Synchronized fan-driven smoke unit
- Adjustable smoke output
- Authentically detailed cab interior
- Flickering firebox
- Cab "glass" windows
- Engineer and fireman figures
- Larger size Polar Express-style pilot
- Realistic coal load in tender
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product