The Polar Express G-Gauge Set (#1225)
Here's a handsome addition to the Polar Express product line - an exquisitely crafted G-Gauge train set that comes with an easy-to-operate RC remote controller.
What sets this set apart is the unmatched craftsmanship. The engine and tender have details never before seen in a G-Gauge format. The observation car has an endearing "disappearing hobo" feature.
THE POLAR EXPRESS and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and ©Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Sign up for the Lionel Newsletter!
The Polar Express G Gauge 4/08
Polar Express G Gauge Addendum - 5/08
Lionel's Polar Express G-Gauge Train Set
- SKU: 7-11022
- Dimensions: 55" x 72" oval of track
- Gauge: G Gauge
- price: 149.95
- year: 2007
- rail line: None
- Minimum Radius: None
- Scale: Traditional
- Power: Battery Powered
- Catalog Year: 2015
- Catalog Title: 2015 Christmas Catalog
- Road Number: None
- Engine: Steam
- SET FEATURES:
- Steam Locomotive and Coal tender
- Passenger coach with two opening doors
- Observation car with "disappearing hobo" feature and opening door
- Three Polar Express figures (conductor, boy and hobo)
- 12 Curved and 4 straight easy-to-assemble G-Gauge black plastic track pieces
- Easy-to-unpack, easy-to-repack storage box
- RC remote controller
- Locomotive Features:
- Highly detailed, sturdily constructed Berkshire-style locomotive
- Authentic train sounds, including bell and whistle
- Working headlight
- Requires six C cell batteries OR a 9.6V Rechargeable battery pack (not included)
- Passenger Cars Feature:
- Handsomely detailed passenger coach
- Observation car with "disappearing hobo" feature
- Fixed knuckle couplers
- RC Remote Control Features:
- Designed for easy use
- Clearly marked buttons allow train to go forward and reverse, sound the whistle, ring the bell, and play "All aboard The Polar Express"
- Requires two AA batteries (not included)
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product