Theodore Roosevelt Boxcar
Lionel reintroduces "Made in the USA" boxcars with the U.S. Presidential Box Car Series
Forged from new tooling
All parts manufactured in America
Each boxcar fully assembled in America
Every package printed in America
Celebrate the return of Lionel's renowned manufacturing tradition to American shores!
The first four cars in this exciting new series celebrate the familiar faces on Mount Rushmore. All four American leaders left their indelible mark on history and their faces carved in stone. Millions of tourists visit the hills of South Dakota every year to see this beautiful monument, dedicated to the passion and American spirit that made these Presidents great.
- SKU: 6-39339
- Dimensions: Length: 10 1/2"
- Gauge: O Gauge
- price: 64.99
- year: 2012
- rail line: None
- Minimum Radius: O27
- Catalog Year: 2012
- Catalog Title: Lionel 2012 Volume 2
- Road Number: None
- <b>Made in America </b>from all new tooling
- Die-cast metal sprung trucks and operating couplers
- Opening boxcar doors
- Metal frame
- Beautiful decoration with Portrait of President and historical bio
- Unique 'display' packaging
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product