Thomas & Friends "James" Set LionChief Remote Control and RailSounds RC
Add even more excitement to your Sodor layout
The remote for each Thomas & Friends set is uniquely color-coordinated with the locomotives for convenience and easy operation!
- Train set, track, and wall-pack power supply included
- Ready-to-run out of the box!
Easy-to-use power and control system
- Basic wall-pack power supply
- Terminal track section with a jack for connecting the wall pack
- A child-friendly hand-held remote control that is color-coordinated with the locomotive it controls
Run more than one locomotive on the same track!
- The remotes are color-coordinated with the locomotives for convenience
- Locomotives listen for commands from their color-coordinated remotes
- The locomotive's speed, direction, and sounds are determined by distinct commands sent directly to the engine
©2013 Gullane (Thomas) Limited
©2013 HIT Entertainment Limited
HIT and HIT Logo are trademarks of HIT Entertainment Limited
- LionChief Remote Control
- SKU: 6-30223
- Dimensions: Set Length: 21" / Layout: 40" x 50"
- Gauge: O Gauge
- price: 199.95
- year: 2013
- rail line: None
- Minimum Radius: O27
- Scale: Traditional
- Catalog Year: 2014
- Road Number: None
- Set Includes:
- Coal hopper
- One straight FasTrack track section, eight curved FasTrack track sections, a FasTrack Wall Pack terminal section,
- Red Remote Control
- Wallpack power supply
- Electric locomotive controlled by remote
- Remote controller with forward and reverse speed control knob, whistle sound, bell sound, and "All aboard!" announcement (requires three AAA alkaline batteries, not included)
- RailSounds RC sound system with steam chuffing and background sounds, whistle, bell, and user-activated announcement
- Moving eyes on James
- Powerful maintenance-free motor
- Traction tire
- Removable roofs on James
- Operating coupler on rear of locomotive
- Dual operating couplers on freight cars
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product