Union Pacific Conventional GP20 Diesel #1977
This new tough "growler" provides an affordable way to expand any O gauge motive power roster. Dual operating couplers, a bright headlight and a newly designed operating diesel horn round out each of these tough freighters. This diesel offers the added strength of a metal frame and handrails.
GP-20 Diesel Locomotive - 9/05
- SKU: 6-18471
- Dimensions: Length: 14"
- Gauge: Traditional O Gauge
- price: 129.99
- year: 2003
- rail line: Union Pacific
- Minimum Radius: O-27
- Catalog Year: 2003
- Catalog Title: Classic Trains Vol. 2 2003
- Road Number: 1977
- Transformer controlled forward, neutral and reverse operation
- Newly designed operating diesel horn
- Operating headlights
- Dual operating couplers
- Dual powerful maintenance-free motors
- Two traction tires
- Metal frame and handrails
- Cab interior lighting
- Engineer figures
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product