Western Pacific UP Heritage LEGACY SD70ACe #1903
UNION PACIFIC HERITAGE SD70ACe DIESELSUnion Pacific Heritage locomotives honor and pay tribute to the people and railroads that have made U.P. the leader they are today. Each locomotive features a very special paint scheme, incorporating elements from six major railroads that have merged with the Union Pacific.
If you missed our first run of these commemorative scale engines, the opportunity is here again to obtain one. Or double-head your existing U.P. Heritage SD70ACe to the matching new engine for a very special set. The road number on each new 2010 engine pays tribute to the founding year of the honored fallen flag railroad.
- LEGACY Control System
- Smoke Unit
- Odyssey System II
- LEGACY RailSounds
- SKU: 6-28378
- Dimensions: Length: Approx. 17 1/2"
- Gauge: Standard O Scale
- price: 499.99
- year: 2010
- rail line: Western Pacific
- Minimum Radius: O-36
- Catalog Year: 2010
- Catalog Title: Lionel 2010 Volume 2
- Road Number: 1903
- <b>LEGACY Control System equipped</b> – able to run in Legacy Control mode, in TrainMaster Command Control mode, or in Conventional mode with a standard transformer
- <b>Odyssey II Speed Control</b> with On/Off switch
- <b>LEGACY RailSounds</b> sound system featuring: -CrewTalk dialog and TowerCom announcements, each with different scenarios depending on whether the locomotive is in motion or stopped-Six official railroad speeds with CrewTalk dialog -Eight diesel RPM levels-LEGACY "Real-Time Quilling Horn" control with instant quilling and correctly timed warning signals-Single hit or continuous mechanical bell sounds
- Dual powerful maintenance-free motors with momentum flywheels
- Front and rear <b>ElectroCouplers</b>
- Operating marker lights
- Traction tires
- Fan-driven smoke system
- Adjustable smoke output
- Directional lighting including LED headlights on front and rear
- Ditch lights on front
- Illuminated number boards
- Illuminated cab interior
- Ground lights on sides
- Die-cast metal trucks, pilot, and fuel tank
- Metal frame
- Separately applied metal details
- Engineer and fireman figures
Find the latest manuals in our support section.
Buy any replacement parts in our support section.
Contact a service station to fix your product